Here you can unlock any GreenBerry mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
GreenBerry Mobiles List
- GreenBerry Z7 VoLTE Unlock
- GreenBerry Z8 Unlock
- GreenBerry Z7 Unlock
- GreenBerry G5 Unlock
- GreenBerry A1 Unlock
- GreenBerry Mi 4 Unlock
- GreenBerry i6s Plus Unlock
- GreenBerry Passport P9 Unlock
- GreenBerry IP6S Unlock
- GreenBerry Droid Unlock
- GreenBerry Selfie Z5 Unlock
- GreenBerry Unite 3 Unlock
GreenBerry Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your GreenBerry Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your GreenBerry android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your GreenBerry Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock GreenBerry
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
GreenBerry Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your GreenBerry mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.