Here you can unlock any Hammer mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Hammer Mobiles List
- Hammer Active unlock
- Hammer Active 2 unlock
- Hammer Active 2 LTE unlock
- Hammer Axe unlock
- Hammer Axe LTE unlock
- Hammer Axe M LTE unlock
- Hammer Axe Pro unlock
- Hammer Blade unlock
- Hammer Blade 2 Pro unlock
- Hammer Bolt unlock
- Hammer Energy unlock
- Hammer Energy 18×9 unlock
- Hammer Force unlock
- Hammer Iron unlock
- Hammer Iron 2 unlock
- Hammer Titan 2 unlock
Hammer Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Hammer Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Hammer android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Hammer Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Hammer Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Hammer Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Hammer mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.