Here you can unlock any Jiayu mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Jiayu Mobiles List
- Jiayu F1 Plus Unlock
- Jiayu F1 Unlock
- Jiayu Plus Unlock
- Jiayu F2 Unlock
- Jiayu G1 Unlock
- Jiayu G2F Unlock
- Jiayu G2S Unlock
- Jiayu G3C Unlock
- Jiayu G4 Turbo Unlock
- Jiayu G4C Unlock
- Jiayu G4S Unlock
- Jiayu G5 Unlock
- Jiayu G5C Unlock
- Jiayu G5S Unlock
- Jiayu G6 Unlock
- Jiayu G6 Advanced Unlock
- Jiayu S1 Unlock
- Jiayu S2 Unlock
- Jiayu S3 Unlock
- Jiayu S3 Plus Unlock
Jiayu Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Jiayu Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Jiayu android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Jiayu Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Jiayu
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Jiayu Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Jiayu mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.