Here you can unlock any Tesla mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Tesla Mobiles List
- Tesla Smartphone 3 Unlock
- Tesla Smartphone 3.1 Unlock
- Tesla Smartphone 6 Unlock
- Tesla Smartphone 6.1 Unlock
- Tesla Smartphone 9.1 Lite Unlock
- Tesla Smartphone 9.2 Unlock
Tesla Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Tesla Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Tesla android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Tesla Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Tesla Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Tesla Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Tesla mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.