Here you can unlock any Zen mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Zen Mobiles List
- Zen Admire Unity Unlock
- Zen Admire Sense Unlock
- Zen Admire Joy Unlock
- Zen Admire Metal Unlock
- Zen Cinemax 4G Unlock
- Zen Cinemax Click Unlock
- Zen Admire Thrill Unlock
- Zen Admire Dragon Unlock
- Zen Cinemax 2+ Unlock
- Zen Cinemax Force Unlock
- Zen Admire Star Unlock
- Zen Cinemax 3 Unlock
- Zen Admire SXY Unlock
- Zen Cinemax 2 Unlock
- Zen Ultrafone 504 Unlock
- Zen Ultrafone Amaze 701 FHD Unlock
- Zen ultrafone 502 Unlock
- Zen Ultrafone 701 HD Unlock
Zen Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Zen Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Zen android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Zen Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Zen
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Zen Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Zen mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.